Positive Fulfillment offers a wide range of co-packing services, all optimized for compliance and efficiency.
- Consumer, retail & Health Care Professional service capabilities
- Pharmaceutical and Natural Health co-packing
- Product tip-ons
- Continuous band sealing with lot & expiry embossing
- Picking and packing materials/product
- Hand-assembly and insertion
- Retail display assembly/product loading
- Custom re-work, product re-stickering & re-packaging
- Fully equipped, temperature controlled facility—audited & approved by Health Canada
Whether the product is coming from overseas or locally and requires repacking, POP displays to be stocked, product assembly or pallet packaging, Positive Fulfillment can provide design, manufacture, ship and assembly services that really work. Our integrated supply chain can bring all or a specific portion of the packaging elements together to provide turn-key solutions. Our services and our in-house technology extend to a variety of different product types and we maintain a strong specialization in retail and pharmaceutical products. We also have the benefit of substantial and flexible work/storage space and expert staff that can handle quick turnarounds for those last minute projects.